When life feels like you are drowning, you need to find a way to stay afloat. In these six lessons, you will learn how to survive moments of crisis. You want to learn to reduce your suffering, these are the skills that will teach you how.
You will learn:
- How to use distraction to create stability
- How to use the power of your mind in moment of intense emotions
- How to use your senses of pleasure for survival
- Manage your thoughts in times of immense stress
- How to make your body cooperate in changing your emotions
- How to look at life when it feels like nothing is going to change